Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Birthday and Garden

I was watching Julie and Julia and it reminded me that I have a blog that I have been neglecting for a long time. So as soon as I put Little Miss down for the night, I decided that I would yet again update you once again with some posts....

We celebrated my Grandmother's 75th Birthday a month ago. We ate at the yummy O'Briens with some of my Grandmother's friends, my aunts (and great aunt) and my sisters. Everyone was impressed with how good Kamryn was at the table. Little did they know we had a "talk" before and had been practicing table manners for weeks!! HA!
Anyways, after lunch and some odd awkward conversation on how todays youth behave with all these "things" and texting instead of just calling, blah, blah, we went over to my grandmothers house to take some long overdue family pictures.
For as long as I can remember my Sissy has had a garden and a lot of plants! She has the most beautiful garden with some urban art mixed in.
Here are just a couple of pics that we took!

No comments:

Post a Comment