She was such an easy pregnancy. Never got sick(unless I didn't eat every hour), no complications during or after, 4 pushes and she was OUT! I actually had to stop pushing so that the doc could get there! But on July 26, 2009 @ 4:19pm she was born. Weighing in @ 7lbs 4oz and 19 1/2in long.



The past 10 months are almost a blur. I look back and think, How did I do that?! So sit back, relax, and enjoy a few pics of our baby girl from the past 1o (wow!) months.
Month 1-2

This is what she was for Halloween!
4 Months
5 Months
Her 1st visit to see Santa!
Cute outfit from Aunt Jen
6 Months

Inside Mommy's crib! (So vintage!)
7 Months
In the Bluebonnets down in Somerset
Here comes Peter Cottontail
9 Months
So there's a quick recap of our precious angel. I will try to be good and post funnies and happenings! Keep following!









I can't believe how quickly time flies. She is beautiful and she gets prettier and prettier! I'm glad you're blogging! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have NO idea!! Seriously, I can't believe it!! Thank you. I can't wait to see your little one. I am having fun so far, I'm just sad that I didn't do this earlier. You HAVE to make sure you keep up with yours!!
ReplyDelete