Well. We have our Internet!! It's was very tough to function without it. Now I can get back on track with the blogs I have missed posting bc of not having the Internet. Be prepared for some major posting!!! Until then...
yeah! i have enjoyed catchig up with you via blogger!! i haven't been checking on your page b/c you've been all country and not had internet but now, wow!! lots of posts! yay! :)
If Robert were to write something this is what he would write: Coach. But since I am in charge of all this, I will write this: Loves to hunt and fish at the drop of a hat, a wonderful husband and father and Coach!
Courtney
Courtney is the CEO of the blog. I am fully consumed at the moment with raising a beautiful daughter and loving every minute of it!
Kamryn
Kamryn is our 21 month old little Miss. She is getting bigger everyday and makes us laugh with her dances and wiggles. She is going to be a talker, too!
Robert and I married July 7, 2007 (yes, we were one of those people!). Robert was teaching his 2nd year, and I was starting to sub to get my "teaching feet" wet. Not long after I got a job and we were both being consumed with teaching and football. As if my first year couldn't be stressful enough, we ended up getting pregnant with Little Miss Kamryn who has been such an absolute blessing of a child! We've been so lucky to have her and watch her grow and make us laugh every day!!!
yeah! i have enjoyed catchig up with you via blogger!! i haven't been checking on your page b/c you've been all country and not had internet but now, wow!! lots of posts! yay! :)
ReplyDelete