Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kamryn's 1st Birthday!!

I really can't believe that it's already been 12 months since she was born!! It really did fly by fast!
Kamryn has some mixed feelings about wearing her Birthday hat for breakfast.



A Birthday isn't complete without a crown and tutu! Gigi bought the onesie and added the "tutu" trim! Too cute and too bad that is was 100 degrees; we changed into our "birthday suit" and bloomers after she started getting too hot!




To celebrate the occasion, we had some friends and family over for a Cupcake themed Birthday party. My sister Ashley make this GIANT cupcake for her to tear in to, but all she wanted was the icing. It wasn't her first go with sugar, so I guess that kinda took away from the excitement of getting crazy. She just really liked the icing and squeezing it in her hands, but she kinda got messy with it!!



My aunt made these CUTE cupcake cookies that were AMAZING!! Thank you Gracie!!


After a quick rinse off in the sink we came back to open some presents! This was again not as fun as mommy thought it would be. She was mostly interrested in the ribbons and bows and boxes!!
One year down, and 17 to go! I think the first year went by like a flash and it REALLY does feel like I was just at the hospital. I enjoy watching her grow and reach milestones and will continue to watch her grow into a little girl, teenager (eek!) and into a momma someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment