Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Adventures w/ Juice Plus

For I while now I have been seeing this product called "Juice Plus" being talked about and mentioned on one of my friend Annie's Facebook page. I knew that she was really involved and passionate about it, but that's all I knew. I had no idea what it was and what it was all about. It made me want to know more about it since she is so passionate about it. So I checked it out, but I was still confused with what it was so I just put the idea on the back burner.

Not until this past month has the idea of Juice Plus been randomly popping in and out of my head. I had no idea why I was thinking about a product I wasn't sure about. So once again, I took to the web page and looked at it again, this time in a little more depth and interest. I also messaged my friend Annie to let her know I was wanting to know a little more about it and her take on it all...she's a GREAT sales person! I knew that I wanted to be just like her in the way she believes in the product. I wanted to be as excited about something like she is.
So needless to say, I will be joining the Annie Dean Team for Juice Plus!! I am SUPER excited to start letting people know about JP and how to make their lives healthier!

Juice Plus+® is the "next best thing to fruits and vegetables". Our product provides whole food based nutrition of 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains, in capsule form. Of course, there is no substitute for eating a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. But because most people simply can't, don't, or won't, Juice Plus+® helps you bridge that nutritional gap between what you should eat and what you actually eat every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment