Friday, January 21, 2011

Snail Mail

Why is it when you are excited about something, it just seems like it takes forever to get here. For example, It's been 4 days since I made the decision to become a part of the Juice Plus Family and I have been anxiously awaiting my "JP package of Goodies" and I feel like it's been months!! I just want it here so that I can begin to tell people about the wonderful effects that JP has to offer and have something to give them!
I have seen this business really take off and I wish that I could spend more time with it. As of now it is still my "2nd job". My ultimate goal is for it to be "My Job" because I can really see me doing this with a full heart and knowing that I am my own boss and that I can put all I have into this. Plus, how cool would it be to stay at home with Kamryn and work. I don't think that I could even call it work bc I'm doing something that I am passionate about.
I just want my JP to be here so that I can begin with my own success story and add it to all the other success stories that I have heard about!
I WANT IT NOW!!!!impatience.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment