Friday, February 4th would've been the 100th day of School, but Mother Nature had alternative plans for us. The rumors were staring that we would be getting snow a few days earlier. I didn't want to become too over confident about it because I didn't want to be let down with school not being cancelled due to no/little snow. Well, as Robert and I were watching TV I looked out the window and saw small flurries but nothing was sticking just yet. The snow really began to fall around 10:00.
We went to bed, and I had a restless night wondering if I would get the call or not of school being cancelled. 4:45am I get am email saying that we have inclement weather and NO SCHOOL!!! Whoo hoo! So I went back to bed waking when Kamryn woke up. We went out to see this out of our front door window.
We packed into Robert's truck and decided to check out how the rest of the property looked. Kamryn wanted to wear Robert's hunting neck warmer. Don't ask me why, she just decided that she needed it. My child likes the strangest things! HaHa!!

But all good things must come to an end and by noon, all of it was gone. It's weird because it looked like it hadn't even snowed. Oh well, atleast I got to spend the day with my family and enjoy Kamryn's first snow day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment