Sunday, February 20, 2011

What your parents always told you.

Don't you remember sitting at the dinner table as a child and your parents saying, "You are NOT leaving this table until all those vegetables are gone". You would think, "ok, what should I do? Feed them to the dog? Put them in my napkin? Spread them out to make it look like I ate some?" Defeat! You would do almost anything to not eat them right?!
Well, even as adults we still don't eat those vegetables or fruits. Some of you may think that you are eating enough but the reality is that with our busy lifestyles we just can't consume the 7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables that we are supposed to be eating . If someone told you that they made a capsule that had all the fruits and vegetables you needed for those 7-13 servings, would you take it?! I would think it would be a no brainer and say "YES!"

TA-DAH!!
Juice Plus+

I thought how in the world can you fit 13 fruits and veggies into a capsule? Easy...squeeze the water out! If you squeeze all the water out of us you can fit into a Mason jar!

It is actual WHOLE FOOD in Juice Plus+. You are literally eating an apple, cherry, cranberry, orange, papaya, peach, pineapple, tomato, oat bran, beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, kale, parsley, spinach, and brown rice bran. Plus getting all the nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants that are inside them that will make you, your family and life healthier.

This weekend I attended a boot camp and I thought to myself the entire time, "I have GOT to tell people about this!" It's so simple and why would you NOT want to be healthier and live a healthier life?! It just makes such since to me.

Me and my family have been on Juice Plus+ for a little over a month now. I can say that personally I have seen my skin start to change with the dark spots starting to disappear and I have yet to have a breakout (which is BIG for me bc I usually have a breakout at least once a week) and my energy levels have began to rise. Even at the end of a long workday of teaching (now that is something!)

The benefits of taking Juice Plus+ have all been scientifically PROVEN!! That means, that some super smart scientist(s) and doctor(s) have studied the poo out of it and have written about it. So by taking it you can reduce your bodies oxidative stress, support your immune system, protect your DNA, promote cardiovascular wellness, and deliver antioxidants that are actually absorbed into your body. PROVEN! I mean would the UT Health Science Center here in SA and MD Anderson back something they didn't believe in? Would I back something and then give it to my family if I didn't believe that it would create a healthier lifestyle and life for me and my family?

Is living healthier worth <$1.50 a day? Can you trade getting that Sonic drink, getting your nails done, getting that Life & Style magazine for Health? I hope so...

www.courtneywilliamsjuiceplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment